Twin Cities Siding Professionals (St Paul) is growing at an impressive pace. Lead flow is strong and we have a need to hire an experienced and professional Sales Consultant ASAP. We have ambitious sales goals and everyone in the company is committed to reach them. Since 1995, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly, a team of committed and successful Sales Consultants. If you are a self motivated and driven individual who wants to earn an excellent income working with a company with a known presence in the area, read on.
This is a career opportunity, not just a “job.” You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding the customer’s expectation. We’re not just another home improvement contractor; we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Find out more about the management and staff: http://www.tcsidingprofessionals.com/about-us/staff-profiles.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on what makes us different and more successful than the competition; and that’s working together to deliver service that’s personal and tailored to the customer. It’s what we do, but more importantly, it’s what we believe in. We take great pride in the relationships we’ve built and in knowing that all of our customers are completely satisfied. By the way, communicating with the administration and production departments is an essential part of your job. We work as a team!
Our customers love us! About 20% of our work comes from referrals from satisfied customers. Check out what they have to say about us: http://www.tcsidingprofessionals.com/testimonials/
THE “PROFILE” OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The individual we want sells like a consultant. We are NOT looking for high pressure individuals to work for us. We want people who are willing to learn and follow a proven selling system. We have found that our customers like to buy but they don’t want to be “sold.” The candidate we select will be someone who asks questions, listens to the homeowner, determines their needs, offers options for them to choose from and closes the deal.
We sell only premium products that homeowners know and recognize:
– James Hardie Siding
– Marvin Windows
– Therma Tru Doors
– Boulder Creek Stone.
ABOUT YOUR MANAGER
You will be working directly with the Sales Manager, a “fair and square” individual who is committed to your success. He is responsible for your training and ongoing development. He is not a micro-manager; he expects that you will work independently on your own but is always available to provide backup and support when needed.
WHY WORK FOR TWIN CITIES SIDING PROFESSIONALS
– Competent and capable support staff.
– Outstanding reputation in the community.
– Quality leads, many from repeat customers.
– Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
– Quality workmanship on the back end means referrals and leads.
– Ethical and principled workplace.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
– Customer focused.
– Coachable – trainable.
– Persistent and tenacious.
– Results oriented – goal driven.
– Confident and positive outlook.
– Able to relate to different personality styles.
– Willing to learn and follow a selling system.
– Responsible and accountable for their results.
– Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
– 3 years sales experience. Remodeling/construction experience a plus.
– Professional appearance and demeanor.
– Excellent computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
– Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
– Late model automobile or truck.
– Cell phone and laptop.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
– Our average salespeople earn between 100K — 150K per year. Depending on your selling skills and work ethic, you could earn more. Your goal your first year is to sell 1M of work which would be 100K income at 10% commission. We expect our sales people to earn 100K+ annually.
– Commission sales with draw against commission.
– $500/week paid training program for 4 weeks.
– Commissions paid bi-weekly.
– Gas allowance.
– Medical and Dental benefits.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. If you don’t have a resume, please complete and upload this application.