5 Reasons Why Beechworth Windows are the Best Replacement Windows for Your Home.
When replacing your home’s windows you want the right balance of style, comfort and reliability. You get all this and more from Beechworth™ replacement windows. Minnesota homeowners can count on the highest quality materials, proven energy efficiency performance, and the comfort of knowing that their new Beechworth windows are backed by Minnesota’s most trusted home improvement company – Twin Cities Professional Siding.
We choose to install Beechworth replacement windows for five key reasons, the same reasons we believe you’ll see the value in selecting Beechworth windows for your home.
- Beechworth’s engineered fiberglass composite material in frame and sash is superior in strength to vinyl and aluminum
- Extreme resistance to sagging and sticking
- Higher structural integrity than alternative materials
- Highest resistance to warping, rotting, cracking
- Extreme resistance to mold and deterioration, an important consideration in Minnesota’s damp climate
- Much greater dimensional stability than wood
- Thermally effective glass packages are designed for maximum comfort and energy savings
- Fiberglass composite frames offer better insulation than aluminum or wood
- Increased protection from air filtration
- High-quality premium finishes, inside and out
- Interior finishes are paintable and stainable
- Finishes complement James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology finishes
- Extremely long life expectancy
- Fiberglass materials can be recycled
One More Reason: Installation by Twin Cities Siding Professionals
Custom sized and fit exclusively for your home, Beechworth windows installed by the experienced crews of Twin Cities Siding Professionals are simply our best value in replacement windows. Call Twin Cities Siding Professionals at (651) 967-0873 for a FREE in-home evaluation and estimate.