Getting through the Coronavirus Outbreak
Coronavirus is on everyone’s mind with the effects being felt around the world. We’re all concerned for the health and safety of our families, friends, and colleagues. Please know that at Twin Cities Siding Professionals we are taking every precaution to safeguard our crews, our customers, and the communities we live in. We are also committed to meeting the home improvement needs of our customers in a manner that is prudent and safe. Our construction services have been deemed essential by the Executive Order from Governor Walz, and thus we are allowed to keep operating. Here are the steps we are taking to safeguard all of us:
- Scheduled jobs: All of our workers will be checked at the beginning of each workday for signs of sickness, whether it is coronavirus or seasonal flu. Those showing any symptoms will be sent home to seek medical attention and to recuperate. We will continue to meet our commitments to your jobs that are scheduled with us.
- For siding installation: your jobs will proceed as scheduled. We are entirely on the exterior of your property for siding installation and can easily exercise social distancing for this portion of your project.
- For window installation: we are offering to do the installation while you are not home or in a different room of the house. We are very aware of the need for social distancing and will come prepared with gloves, masks and disinfectant wipes.
- During the labor, our employees always set up plastic in the spaces that we are working in and clean up at the end of each day. As an added precaution, our crews have disinfectant wipes to wipe down the newly installed windows and anything they come into contact with to protect the homeowners, including light switches and door handles.
- We have also moved to a 2 person crew for all of our window installations, one person inside and one person outside, to limit the number of people in your home.
- Appointments: Our design consultants will be checked for any symptoms before any home visits are made.
- For the safety of our employees, if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with or exposed to anyone with coronavirus or seasonal flu, please contact us in advance so that we may reschedule your in-home consultation or project work.
- If you would prefer to reschedule your project until a later date, we will work with you to accommodate your request.
- As a temporary measure, access to our showroom and office will be by appointment only until further notice.
Your words of encouragement and camaraderie this past week have been nothing short of amazing. It’s been humbling to see how we have all come together, and we thank you for the kind words and for the ideas shared between us this week. To that end, here are some options for your appointments:
- Measure: this appointment is an assessment of your needs and wants for your project. This can be entirely done on the exterior of your property, no need to have us come inside! If you prefer, we can come to your house and measure while you are not at home.
- Proposal: this appointment can be done in person or via an online meeting at google hangouts. If you prefer an online meeting, we will set up a meeting and send you a link that you can open on any smart device. We can do a virtual quote presentation with you all from the comfort of your home! Multiple homeowners can be in different locations for this presentation format.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Stay safe as we navigate through the next days and weeks. Rest assured that we’re here to support you every step of the way during this period of uncertainty, and we will do all we can to accommodate your needs.
We are also interested in helping the communities where you live. As a thank for helping local businesses like ours during this pandemic, we will donate $200 to your local food shelf (or whatever organization you would like) for every full house siding or window job booked during the month of April. Thank you again from all of us!
Your Leadership Team at Twin Cities Siding Professionals