Live a Comfortable Life in the Great Outdoors on a Spacious New Deck
TimberTech Engineered Wood Decks Designed for Our Minnesota Neighbors
One thing you can say about Minnesotans – we love getting outside! And while many hardy souls find adventure in braving our frigid winters, many more of us prefer to take advantage of our sun-filled spring, summer and early autumn months. And there’s no better way to do that than by enjoying the outdoor life on an expansive, comfortable deck.
That’s why Twin Cities Siding Professionals has partnered with TimberTech, the country’s leading maker of engineered wood decking materials, to offer our neighbors beautifully designed, professionally constructed outdoor decks and porches. But our decks come with a hidden advantage…
Engineered Wood for Durability and Ease of Maintenance
Our decks are crafted to withstand the full spectrum of Minnesota weather thanks to advanced engineered wood technology that gives you the look and feel of natural wood, with the weather-resistance and durability you can only get with a high-quality polymer or composite material. TimberTech’s range of engineered woods won’t rot, rust, splinter, crack or fade.
Choose from 100% polymer or composite materials that are “capped” to protect the surface against sun, rain, snow, ice and foot traffic. Each is crafted to have a natural wood texture and feel, without the high maintenance demands of wood.
TimberTech AZEK Decking
Our top of the line capped PVC decking feature the most powerful technology, along with a natural woodgrain look. This premium capped polymer decking is made without wood, delivering unparalleled performance with unrivaled design. All backed by a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty and 50-Year Limited Fade & Stain Warranty.
- Made without any wood particles – most resistant to moisture damage with advanced surface protection
- 100% synthetic – maximum protection against mold and mildew
- 50-Year Limited Fade & Stain Warranty to ensure beauty initially and over time – double the length of leading competitors offer
- Scratch, dent, and stain resistant – worry less, enjoy your deck more
- Stays cool – up to 30-degrees cooler* than the competition
TimberTech PRO Decking
Better style and performance than competitive composites, TimberTech PRO is enhanced by the most mold-and moisture-resistant cap. A superior 4-sided capped composite decking that offers complete surface protection with an elegant design. Backed by a 30-Year Limited Product Warranty and 30-Year Limited Fade & Stain Warranty.
- Capping on all 4 sides offers more protection than leading 3-sided cap products
- Only capped composite decking with Mold Guard Technology
- Boards are more mold and mildew resistant than competitive boards with 4-sided cap
- Better warranty than leading composite brands for 30-year vs. other’s 25-year!
- Environmentally friendly, made from 73% recycled materials
TimberTech EDGE Decking
Superior longevity and quality over traditional wood, this premium-level, 3-sided capped composite decking boasts beautifully sustained, solid colors. Backed by a 25-Year Limited Product Warranty and 25-Year Limited Fade & Stain Warranty.
- Made without wood particles in the cap making it resistant to moisture damage
- Tightly embossed wood grain patterns resembling premium decking aesthetics
- High-quality composite decking that’s very low maintenance compared to the time-consuming maintenance of real wood
All three decking choices are available in narrow, standard and wide widths. Multiple options allow you to fully customize your deck, including railings, lighting, and accessories that add the perfect finishing touch.
Designed for You
Our deck experts can create a unique design for your deck that maximizes available space and includes all the features you want to meet your outdoor living needs. The result is outdoor space that lets you live your best life, entertaining guests or just relaxing with your family, without worrying about painting, staining or repairing damaged wood.
Call us today at (651) 967-0873 to schedule an appointment to discuss the dreams you have for your new deck.