Love Your Contractor
Nobody wants to be unhappy with their home improvement contractor, yet it happens all too often. We all have heard the stories of people being taken advantage of — contractors disappearing after they receive a deposit, ignoring pleas to fix poor workmanship or refusing to return for warranty calls.
On the other hand, when you are happy with your contractor, it just makes the whole experience much more enjoyable. At Twin Cities Siding Professionals we have an even higher goal – we strive to have our customers say, “We love our contractor!” That is certainly a high bar not only to set but to achieve.
So, what are the qualities a contractor must have to be able to attain such a high status in the minds of their clients? If you are thinking integrity, trustworthiness, dedication, loyalty, loads of experience with the products they install, and an overwhelming desire to make their customers happy, then you have hit the nail on the head.
At Twin Cities Siding Professionals, all our team members are dedicated to creating a wonderful and positive experience for our customers. Our goal is to deliver peace of mind that comes with knowing that we are here to support and serve you throughout your home improvement process with open communication and a helpful demeanor.
Below you will find a list ofwhat needs to transpire in order for a customer to be so happy that they can they love their contractor. Below is a list of qualities a contractor must have to even come close to the standard we set.
- Be professional and polite at all times
- Communicate openly about all aspects of your project
- Return emails, texts and phone calls promptly
- If we don’t know the answer to a question, don’t make one up – research and get back to you with the correct answer
- Provide an easily understood and complete estimate in writing
- Explain each step of the project clearly
- Start and end the project on time (weather and labor conditions do dictate this at times)
- Punctuality from the first day we meet you until the end of your project
- Protect your home, yard and landscaping from debris
- Be neat, respectful and courteous at your home
- Work diligently without delay or interruption
- Clean and secure the jobsite every day
- Have a supervisor/foreman on the jobsite at all times
- Fully explain and discuss any changes to your project
That your experience with is a positive one is critically important to all of us. You deserve the best care and service and we absolutely want to provide that to you. We know you are taking a leap of faith when you hire a contractor, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure you have a pleasant experience. From the first phone call to project completion, we want you to feel comfortable with every member of our team.
All of us want you to love your contractor!