Our “Love Your Contractor” Pledge
Experience and know-how are important qualities to look for in a contractor. But just as important are things like integrity, respect, honesty and positive demeanor. Anyone with a license can install siding. It’s the “extras” that truly determine a successful project.
When you are happy with your contractor, it just makes your whole home improvement project more enjoyable. If you’ve ever had a less-than-stellar encounter with a contractor, you will see and feel the difference when you partner with Twin Cities Siding Professionals. Showing up on time…working diligently without interruption…explaining all steps of the project clearly: these are just a few of the things you can expect with us.
Here at Twin Cities Siding Professionals, every member of our team is committed to making your experience with us as rewarding as possible. Our goal is to deliver the peace of mind that comes with knowing we are here to support and serve you throughout the home improvement process with open communication and a helpful attitude. At the end of each project we want you to say, “I love my contractor!”
To help accomplish that, we have established the Twin Cities Siding Professional “Love Your Contractor” Pledge. At all times during your project, we promise to deliver “Love Your Contractor” service in all that we do. We pledge to:
- Be professional and polite at all times
- Communicate openly about all aspects of the project
- Return phone calls and emails promptly
- Provide an easily understood and complete estimate in writing
- Provide a written project schedule
- Explain each step of the project clearly
- Start the project on time (depending on weather conditions)
- Arrive on time and prepared to work each day we are at your home
- Protect your home, yard and landscaping from debris
- Be neat, respectful and courteous on the job
- Refrain from smoking, playing loud music or making unnecessary noise on the job site
- Work diligently without delay or interruption
- Clean and secure the job site every day
- Have a supervisor on the job site at all times
- Fully explain and discuss any changes to the project
We feel the above points are important in any contracting company. You deserve the best care, service and attitude, and we strive every day to live up to and exceed your expectations. We know you’re taking a big leap of faith when you hire a contractor, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure your experience is a positive one. From that first phone call to project completion, we want you to feel comfortable with every member of our team.
If, at any time during the project, you feel we are not living up to our goal of “Love your contractor” service, please tell us! We’d like the opportunity to address your concerns immediately.
We appreciate the confidence you have placed in our people and our company and promise to work as hard as possible to earn your trust.
Terry & Kristen Stamman
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, Inc.