Job Title: Exterior Painter at Twin Cities Siding Professionals
Employee Type: Full Time or Summer Employment – If summer, we would hope for the candidate to start by end May and be done when the time comes to go back to college or the end of the painting season.
Pay Rate: Depending on qualifications. If in school, Twin Cities Siding Professionals participates in an education assistance program that allows full time college students to have their first $5,250 / year tax free.
Hours: 40-45 hours / week depending on weather. Paid overtime over 40hr per week. Some weekend work maybe required if it were to rain a majority of the regular work week. (This doesn’t happen very often)
Pre- Employment Screening: Twin Cities Siding Professionals requires all employees to pass a mandatory background check, physical, and drug test.
Location: Twin Cities Metro
- Prep house for paint jobs – scrape, pressure wash and mask off
- Paint exterior siding and trim using a sprayer, brush and/or roller
- Complete detail work and touch up painting after siding installation
- Post painting clean-up
- Communicate with home owners and provide a high level of customer service
- Some painting experience helpful but not required – if you are a fast learner, coachable and able to follow directions well it would not be hard to teach the basic skills for you to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Comfortable climbing and working on ladders up to 35 feet
- Comfortable with working on roofs
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
- Great work ethic, high attention to detail, reliable and punctual
- Reliable Transportation
About Twin Cities Siding Professionals
Twin Cities Siding Professionals is Minnesota’s leading siding and replacement window contractor. As a paint department, we are the last impression put on the customer, so it is our expectation that we leave every job with a happy customer.
Our company’s reason for being is to improve our customers lives by providing the highest quality building materials installed by highly skilled, professionally trained crafts persons with the highest level of customer service.
Our company also exists to better the lives of our employees through financial and personal growth opportunities and by managing a growing, stable, long-term company that affords opportunities for advancement.
Our Core Values
- Do first rate quality work and stand behind it – consistently satisfy customers.
- Treat others as you would want to be treated – do the right thing.
- Provide growth and leadership opportunities for employees, and reward them for outstanding performance.
- Be a leader in our industry.
- Be fair and honest – always work with integrity
- Seek continual improvement.
- Be consistently profitable in order to sustain the future growth of our company.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. If you don’t have a resume, please complete and upload this application.