BRISTOL WINDOWS AND ENERGY SAVINGS
One of the most important benefits you will gain by replacing your old windows is improved comfort and energy savings. If you buy smart and buy quality, research shows you will recover the cost of your replacement windows through energy savings over the coming years.
- Cooling and Heating Season Savings: Low-E coatings, gas-fills and insulating spacers and frames can significantly reduce winter heat loss and summer heat gain.
- Improved Daylight and View: Compared to older tints and films, with the use of new low-E coating, solar heat gain can significantly be reduced with a minimal loss of visible light.
- Improved Comfort: In the summer and winter occupant comfort is increased; window temperatures are more moderate and drafts are virtually eliminated. Discomfort from strong summer sunlight is reduced.
- Reduced Condensation: Frame and glazing materials that resist heat conduction do not become cold resulting in less condensation.
- Reduced Fading: Coatings on glass or plastic films within the window assembly can significantly reduce the ultraviolet (UV) and other solar radiation that cause fading of fabrics and furnishings.
- Lower Mechanical Equipment Costs: Using windows that significantly reduce solar heat gain means that cooling equipment costs may be reduced.
GET A FREE WINDOWS ESTIMATE!
If you are considering replacing the windows in your home in St. Paul, Minneapolis or the Twin Cities area your first step should be to call Twin Cities Siding Professionals for a free, no obligation estimate. We’ll go over your window options and help you make the right decision for the long term safety and comfort of your family.
Find out how we can make your home safer, warmer and more valuable with energy efficient replacement windows. Call Twin Cities Siding Professionals at (651) 967-0873 for a FREE in-home evaluation and estimate.