There are some repairs that you can do on your own and some that require the skills of a professional. When it comes to your home’s siding, industry experts, including Twin Cities Siding Professionals, don’t recommend performing DIY works.
Many things may go wrong even with a simple repair work. To avoid turning a minor problem into a major one, you should let Twin Cities siding contractors handle it for you. When looking for contractors, make sure you’re working with trained and reliable professionals.
Here are some questions you should ask your siding specialists:
- Do you have the necessary licenses, warranty, and insurance coverage?
- Do you have the necessary knowledge and skills about the siding products you’re offering? Are the products from a trusted manufacturer? Are you certified by leading manufacturers?
- Do you have a reputable record within the community? Can I get references or feedback from your past clients? Are you accredited by reputable institutions, like the Better Business Bureau?
- How can I get in touch with you?
- What recommendations can you give me about my concerns?
- Will you give me a written estimate?
When it comes to siding repair in Twin Cities, you can rely on Twin Cities Siding Professionals to meet your requirements. We have been in the industry for almost 20 years. We specialize in siding installation, but we also install windows and doors, and do roofing and insulation projects as well.
To answer the questions we’ve listed, we are appropriately licensed by the government of the state of Minnesota. Our company has the necessary insurance policies, including liability and worker’s compensation coverage. As we’re part of the James Hardie National Advisory Council, our company is able to offer guidance, suggestions, and feedback to the manufacturer directly. Not only are we accredited by the BBB (Better Business Bureau), we are also given an A+ rating. Our company is accredited by the Minnesota Safety Council whose key function is to advocate the prevention of unintentional accidents during projects.
You can easily request an estimate from us by filling out a form found here on our website. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can. If you’d like to speak with us about our services, our lines are always open. We’d be happy to discuss them with you.