Grow with us! Carpenter for the Twin Cities’ Leading Siding Company
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, one of the state’s fastest growing home improvement companies, is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to serve as a Carpenter. This important position involves becoming a member of our team of highly trained crews that specialize in the installation of James Hardie fiber cement siding. Our focus is on producing high quality work, maintaining 100% customer satisfaction, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Twin Cities Siding Professionals has been family owned and operated since 1995, and we look forward to continuing the tradition of welcoming new members to our family.
As a member of our team you will:
- Depend on consistent, year-round work
- Enjoy job security as well as opportunities for advancement
- Showcase industry-leading siding products
- Collaborate with a team of skilled and dedicated craftsmen that take pride in their work
The individual we are looking for has the following characteristics:
- Experience in rot repair, framing, window installation, and rough and finish carpentry
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Reliable, self-sufficient, and motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Neat, organized, and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Positive role model and an ambassador to the community on behalf of our company
- Takes pride in their work
Salaried and hourly positions are available. Starting pay is $25-$35/hour depending on experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan. Job offer is dependent on passing a pre-employment background check and physical/drug screen. All applicants must have their own transportation.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to take on this position, please apply.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. If you don’t have a resume, please complete and upload this application.