Grow with Us! Project Manager for the Twin Cities’ Top Siding Company
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, one of the state’s fastest growing home improvement companies, is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to serve as a Project Manager. This important position is responsible for overseeing the work of one or more of our highly trained installation crews that specialize in the installation of James Hardie fiber cement siding. Our focus is on producing high quality work, maintaining 100% customer satisfaction, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Twin Cities Siding Professionals has been family owned and operated since 1995, and we look forward to continuing the tradition of welcoming new members to our family.
As a member of our team you will:
- Depend on consistent, year-round work
- Enjoy job security as well as opportunities for advancement
- Showcase industry-leading siding products
- Collaborate with a team of skilled and dedicated craftsmen that take pride in their work
The individual we are looking for has the following characteristics:
- Experience in home siding installation and basic general construction knowledge
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Willingness to be a contact person with homeowner customers
- Ability to provide clear instruction and guidance to crew members under your supervision
- Willingness to identify and act on additional product sales opportunities
- Trustworthy, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Positive role model for the people under your supervision, and an ambassador to the community on behalf of our company
This is a salaried position as a member of our company’s management team, with additional commission opportunities. Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to take on this position, please apply.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. If you don’t have a resume, please complete and upload this application.