Advanced Ultrex® Fiberglass Gives Marvin® Replacement Windows Extra Strength!
When it comes to installing the best replacement window, Ultrex frames from Marvin are the strongest, most durable, and require the lowest maintenance during their long lifespan.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals chooses to install Marvin replacement windows in Minneapolis and St. Paul homes because they are the most reliable and highest performing windows we have found. Ultrex is a major reason for this.
Marvin’s Ultrex material is fiberglass-based, which leads to several important advantages over vinyl, aluminum, or wood windows:
- Ultrex is as strong as steel, 8 times stronger than vinyl, 3 times stronger than wood, and 3 times stronger than materials used in other replacement windows.
- An Ultrex frame window to stand up to dings, dents, and chips; and will not warp, bend, or crack.
- Because of the superior strength of Ultrex Marvin can make their window frames narrower, providing 30% more glass area than other windows.
- Ultrex is thermoset, which means it is cured and hardened immediately upon being formed so it will retain its shape in freezing or baking temperatures.
- The fiberglass used in Ultrex is silica sand based, a safe and natural resource that is abundant and fully compliant with the 1990 Clean Air Act.
- Ultrex fiberglass does not conduct heat or cold, increasing energy efficiency and lowering your heating and cooling costs.
Get the Best Replacement Windows.
The replacement window experts at Twin Cities Siding Professionals are ready to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Contact us for a free estimate today by calling (651) 967-0873 or completing our easy on-line quote request form.