Marvin Elevate Collection: Previously known as Integrity Wood Ultrex
Strike the perfect balance of beauty and strength
The Marvin Elevate collection is an ideal blend of remarkable design and superior strength, bringing balance to your style and performance needs. Patented fiberglass exteriors stand up to all elements, outperforming and outlasting vinyl, roll-form aluminum and other fiberglass composites. Warm wood interiors add timeless beauty, while resilient, long-lasting fiberglass stays strong in even the toughest conditions.
Marvin Elevate windows feature a durable pultruded fiberglass exterior with an authentic wood interior. These windows combine the energy efficiency and low-maintenance features of fiberglass with the strength and beauty of wood, making them the ideal replacement windows for your home. With Marvin Elevate windows, you’ll enjoy the classic look and feel of wood while the advanced features of fiberglass keep your home protected from the elements.
Proven Strength: Marvin’s proprietary fiberglass is eight-times stronger than vinyl and three-times stronger than vinyl/wood composites. It resists fading, chalking, peeling and cracking.
Powerful Durability: Marvin is the leader in fiberglass, which outlasts vinyl windows by 38%. Their pultruded fiberglass remains stable in extreme temperatures and expands at nearly the same rate as glass, so Elevate windows stay strong and true even in harsh conditions.
Marvin’s Elevate Collection frame material is fiberglass-based, which leads to several important advantages over vinyl, aluminum, or wood windows:
- It is as strong as steel, 8 times stronger than vinyl, 3 times stronger than wood, and 3 times stronger than materials used in other replacement windows.
- An Elevate Collection frame window to stand up to dings, dents, and chips; and will not warp, bend, or crack.
- Because of the superior strength of Elevate Collection Marvin can make their window frames narrower, providing 30% more glass area than other windows.
- Elevate Collection window frames are thermoset, which means they are cured and hardened immediately upon being formed so it will retain its shape in freezing or baking temperatures.
- The fiberglass used in Elevate Collection windows is silica sand based, a safe and natural resource that is abundant and fully compliant with the 1990 Clean Air Act.
- Elevate Collection fiberglass does not conduct heat or cold, increasing energy efficiency and lowering your heating and cooling costs.
Marvin Elevate replacement windows are available in a full selection of window styles and are offered in standard sizes appropriate for residential construction. Working with the experienced design consultants at Twin Cities Siding Professionals, you can choose the right fit for your home.
Get the Best Replacement Windows.
The replacement window experts at Twin Cities Siding Professionals are ready to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Contact us for a free estimate today by calling (651) 967-0873 or completing our easy on-line quote request form.