Grow with us! Siding Installation Subcontractors for the Twin Cities’ Leading Siding Company
Twin Cities Siding Professionals, one of the state’s fastest growing home improvement companies, is seeking experienced and motivated individuals to serve as Siding Installation Subcontractors. This important position involves working as one of our highly trained crews that specialize in the installation of James Hardie fiber cement siding. Our focus is on producing high quality work, maintaining 100% customer satisfaction, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Twin Cities Siding Professionals has been family owned and operated since 1995, and we look forward to continuing the tradition of welcoming new members to our family.
As a member of our team you will:
- Depend on consistent, year-round work
- Enjoy job security as well as opportunities for advancement
- Showcase industry-leading siding products
- Collaborate with a team of skilled and dedicated craftsmen that take pride in their work
The individuals we are looking for have the following characteristics:
- Experience in residential siding and/or window installation and basic general construction knowledge
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Reliable, self-sufficient, and motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Neat, organized, and detailed oriented
- Ability to provide and take clear instruction and guidance
- Positive role model and an ambassador to the community on behalf of our company
- Takes pride in their work
Starting pay is dependent on experience. All applicants must have their own transportation.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to take on this position, please apply.
Twin Cities Siding Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. If you don’t have a resume, please complete and upload this application.