Do you want a home improvement project without delays and unnecessary expenses? Do you want constant, transparent, and open communication between you and your contractor? Then you should choose Twin Cities Siding Professionals. Here are three reasons why we would be a good fit for you:
1. Our “Love Your Contractor” Pledge
Twin Cities Siding Professionals is committed to customer satisfaction. At the end of every project, we want our customers to say, “I love my contractor!” We want to be a Minneapolis siding contractor that inspires loyalty. To give you peace of mind that comes from knowing that we are dedicated to serving and supporting you, we pledge to do the following:
- Communicate openly and clearly throughout the project
- Explain every step of the project and provide a written schedule
- Work hard without any delays or disruption
- Be punctual, courteous, and professional at all times
- Provide a written complete and clear estimate of your project
2. Our Sterling Reputation
Don’t just take our word for it, however. Since 1995, we have built a reputation of honest and reliable service. The Minnesota chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry has presented us with the Achievement in Consumer Excellence (ACE) award. The ACE is given to remodeling companies who received excellent customer reviews for their quality, communication, professionalism, responsiveness, and ability to meet deadlines.
We were also named by Qualified Remodeler magazine as among the Quality 55. As one of the 55 remodeling firms, Twin Cities Siding Professionals represents “the best of the best in the remodeling industry.”
We are also proud of having maintained a superior service rating on Angie’s List. We work hard to maintain the quality of our work, and this is best exemplified by having been the winner of their Super Service Award since 2008—that’s seven years in a row!
3. Our Community Affiliations
We’re care about the community and want to give back to our neighbors. For this reason, we are affiliated with several professional and civic organizations as part of our ongoing effort to give our customers the best service possible.
- The Minnesota Safety Council is a private nonprofit group. Established in 1928, it is a chapter of the National Safety Council. The organization is committed to the prevention of accidents at work, at home, at play, and on the road.
- The National Association of Professional and Executive Women (NAPEW) is an exclusive network for professional women to exchange ideas, teach, interact, and empower. NAPEW members receive benefits, services, and resources to improve their lives and promote their careers and businesses.
- The National Federation of Independent Businesses has roughly 350,000 members. It is considered the “Voice of Small Business.” The organization’s lobbying efforts focus on the effects of existing and proposed laws on all government levels concerning professional practices and businesses.
As you can see, Twin Cities Siding Professionals is a leader among siding contractors in Minneapolis. We are known for making sure you get the best home improvement experience possible. To learn more about our services, call us today. We can also schedule a free in-home consultation on doors, windows, siding, roofing, or insulation.