Icynene® spray foam insulation from Twin Cities Siding Professionals is the safest, most effective way to insulate your home from winter’s cold and summer’s heat. Here are 7 great reasons to call us today at (651) 967-0873 for a FREE insulation estimate:
- Icynene® spray foam insulation stops air leakage. Unlike fiberglass or cellulose insulation, which allow air to pass through, spray foam creates an impermeable barrier to stop energy loss.
- New technology means better performance. Although Icynene® has been protecting homes across America for more than 25 years, it is still cutting edge technology that outperforms porous fiberglass or ragged cellulose.
- Icynene® expands to fill gaps. Roll out fiberglass or cellulose insulation and you can easily see where gaps and cracks will allow warm air to escape and cold air to enter. Spray foam fills all gaps to prevent this.
- Protects your home from water damage. Condensation and leaky roofs can soak through fiberglass and cellulose insulation, reducing effectiveness and damaging your home. Icynene® will not absorb water and can even repel it!
- Icynene® stays in place. No shifting or settling or sagging that reduces insulating effectiveness.
- No pests. Unlike other types of insulation Icynene® is not a haven for insects.
- A healthier choice. Icynene® is a water-based, environmentally safe material that does not contain formaldehyde.
Let us show you how effective, safe Icynene® insulation can save you up to 50% on your home energy bills! Call (651) 967-0873 today for a free in-home Minnesota insulation consultation and estimate.