WHAT MAKES A GREAT REPLACEMENT WINDOW?
Most homes in the U.S. have been built with “construction grade” windows that are made for low cost, not top performance. In most cases these window are wood-framed with a single pane of glass and no type of energy efficiency. As a result, the energy used to heat your home in winter and cool your home in summer is easily transferred through the window, costing you both money and comfort.
offers you a replacement window for your Minnesota home that is specifically designed to provide maximum energy efficiency through our region’s wide range of weather and temperatures. Marvin windows are:
- Energy Efficient –Sunrise and Marvin windows are engineered for the ultimate in energy performance, combining advanced materials with superior manufacturing techniques to create a window that will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Maintenance Free – You’ll never need to scrape and paint our window frames! They are made of long lasting materials that retain their shape, color and strength for as long as you own your home.
- Thermal Glass – Three panes of low-E energy glass are sandwiched around two layers of a specially formulated inert gas mixture that virtually eliminates heat transfer through the window.
- Insulated Frame – While some replacement windows offer energy-efficient glass, both Sunrise and Marvin go farther by building the entire frame and sash assembly with high-strength, low conductivity materials to help retain heat and keep your home weather tight.
- Screens Included – All of Sunrise and Marvin windows come fully equipped with custom fit screens so you can safely allow natural ventilation of your home during warmer months.
- Tilt-In Convenience – Our windows tilt-in with a touch for easy cleaning both inside and out, without the use of a stepladder!
- Curb Appeal – Expansive glass area and an attractively finished frame make our windows a beautiful new addition to your home.
IT COSTS YOU NOTHING TO FIND OUT
Curious about what we can do for your home? Call Twin Cities Siding Professionals at (651) 967-0873 for a FREE, no obligation in-home evaluation and estimate. It never hurts to find out!