Reasons to Choose Us
Choosing a home improvement company for your project can be daunting. How do you know you can trust them? Will they do what they promise they will? How can you be sure the end result will be what you want?
Hiring a home contractor you can trust starts with doing your homework. When you do your research on our company you’ll find that we’re not only licensed and insured, but we have the experience, skill and training needed to get the job done. And the icing on the cake: you get friendly service that’s not pushy or aggressive, but rather comforting, accommodating and eager to please.
We Make it Easy
It can be scary to take the plunge and hire a contractor. We make the process so NOT scary. Our professionals will walk you through what to expect, making it easy to contact us when you have questions and keeping you in the loop of progress. Making our customers happy is our #1 goal, backed by quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and personalized service. It’s simple, really: when you give people time, attention, and the respect they deserve, they come back to you again and again.
A Foundation of Success
We are proud to have built a foundation of success throughout the community when it comes to home improvements. We place a big emphasis on customer satisfaction and it shows. So, why should you choose Twin Cities Siding Professionals? Let us count the ways!
- Proven experience in windows, siding, decks and stonework.
- $2 million liability insurance policy in case of accident.
- Full workers’ compensation coverage on all employees.
- No payments no interest for one year same-as-cash, as well as financing programs available.
- Ten-year written guarantee on installation labor.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Inaugural member of James Hardie’s National Advisory Council and a James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodeler.
- We’ve installed James Hardie products on almost two thousand homes.
- Marvin authorized replacement contractor (ARC)
- Trade affiliations include BBB, NARI, and CCN
- State license #BC752041
- Countless awards, five-star ratings, certifications, memberships, magazine mentions, etc.
- Community involvement and outreach
From BBB Integrity awards to Angie’s List Super Service awards, we’ve won every major award in the industry when it comes to customer satisfaction and our integrity in business.