“A company’s ethics and actions determine its reputation and play a part in its long-term success.” – Dana Badgerow President and CEO Better Business Bureau of Minnesota & North Dakota
Earlier this week Terry was invited by the Better Business Bureau to be on a panel for a program geared toward providing businesses and students an understanding of real world ethical challenges. Terry was one of six individuals on the panel, representing a rage of different businesses in Minnesota. Questions were addressed on a wide range of topics including; communicating company values, how businesses instill a culture of ethics in their organization, and the importance of ethical decisions and practices.
Terry pointed out that at TCSP we maintain a high standard for Ethics for each employee. One way this in which this is maintained is through our open-door policy. Employees are encouraged to ask questions and speak freely. If you see something unethical happening at work, don’t hesitate to go to your manager with your concerns. Terry and Kristen built Twin Cities Siding Professionals on the premise that every person they come into contact with should be better for their experience in working with them. This begins with employees, extends to customers, and includes all vendors and any other business to business contact. It is this foundation that has helped TCSP grow to the reputable company it is today.
Our Core Values
- Do first rate quality work and stand behind it – consistently satisfy customers.
- Treat others as you would want to be treated – do the right thing.
- Provide growth and leadership opportunities for employees, and reward them for outstanding performance.
- Be a leader in our industry.
- Be fair and honest – always work with integrity
- Seek continual improvement.
- Be consistently profitable in order to sustain the future growth of our company.