Guild Quality started in 2003 as the first customer satisfaction surveying solution website for homebuilders and remodelers. They wish to provide homeowners with relevant information to further improve the building industry and quality of the built environment. To adhere to their mission, they practice three core values, which are:
• Integrity – an awareness of truth, fairness, good will, and mutual benefit guide our speech and actions.
• Improvement – we seek constant improvement in ourselves and innovation in the way we do business.
• Stewardship – we expend our time and resources thoughtfully, to increase the value of our service, expand our opportunities and ensure sustainable and profitable growth for all of our stakeholders.
To further help homeowners in deciding which contractors to work with, they established the Guildmaster Award, which distinguishes a Guildmember’s excellence in customer service among others. In granting this award, the candidate should meet the two criteria:
• Percentage of customers who would recommend
• Percentage of customers who responded
One of the few companies who have received this coveted award is Twin Cities Siding Professionals, the premiere siding company in St. Paul and other nearby areas.
Our dedication and commitment to helping homeowner’s with their home improvement needs these past 18 years have made us a very strong candidate for the Guild Quality awards.
Our mission is to provide quality work and outstanding customer experience to each homeowner we work with. This is because we believe that a major aspect of superb installation of siding in Twin Cities is the experience that the homeowner has with his/her contractor.
Aside from our one of a kind customer service, we also provide superior products from manufacturers such as James Hardie. So if you want the best home improvement company in Minneapolis, just call us at Twin Cities Siding Professionals.
Go to our website and check out other awards we got from Guild Quality by clicking this link: /guild-quality/
Know more about the award by clicking this link: http://www.guildquality.com/qualifications