Features and Benefits
- Two million dollar liability insurance policy in case of an accident.
- Full workmen’s compensation coverage on all employees.
- We have installed James Hardie products on over 1300 homes.
- No payments no interest for one year (same-as-cash) as well as financing programs available.
- Ten-year written guarantee on installation labor.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Member of the St. Paul Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of James Hardie’s National Advisory Council and a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.
- Trade affiliations include BBB, NARI, BATC, CCN, SPACC, MN Safety Council, & NFIB.
- State license #CR311108
James Hardie Building Products
- Character and feel of natural wood
- More durable than other lap siding alternatives
- Variety of architecturally designed styles and profiles
- Resists moisture damage – will not rot, crack, warp, buckle, swell or de-laminate
- Impact resistant – warranted against hail damage (ideal for houses near golf courses)
- Wind resistant – withstands winds up to 130 MPH
- Non-combustible, environmentally friendly
- Termite and carpenter ant resistant
- 30-year transferable product warranty for plank and panel (30-year for shingleside)
- Low maintenance – holds paint up to three times longer than wood
- Increases curb appeal, home value appreciation and possible homeowners insurance savings
- Proven product: has been around since 1903, the current formulation has been put on over 5.5 million homes in U.S. today
- Ranked #1 quality exterior lap siding product by Builder magazine for the past 5 years
- Ranked #1 return on investment by Remodeling magazine for the past 7 years
- Voted one of top 10 American building products by Home magazine
GET A FREE SIDING ESTIMATE!