HardieZone® 5 in St. Paul Minnesota | Twin Cities Siding Professionals
James Hardie has engineered their HardiePlank products specifically for our very interesting and ever-changing Minnesota climate. James Hardie scientists have taken into consideration eight distinct variables to consider regarding the exterior of your home. The relevant factors for Minnesota are:
- Temperature Range
- UV radiation;
- Topographical Features
- Thank goodness the eighth factor, Hurricanes, does not apply to us.
These are factors not considered by manufacturers of vinyl siding, aluminum siding, hardboard siding, stucco siding and others.
WHY DOES THE HARDIEZONE® PERFORM SO MUCH BETTER?
James Hardie has added unique proprietary components to their product lines to further enhance the characteristics that you, as a homeowner, are looking for.
- The absorption rate of water has been reduced. Wind-driven rain penetrates through siding through a process called capillary suction. This has been greatly reduced through HZ technology.
- The surface has been fortified for even better paint performance.
- The formulation has been modified to enhance Hardie’s strength in resisting freezing conditions.
- The drip edge has been altered with a 15 degree water jet edge cut. This speeds up the water shedding process.
GET A FREE SIDING ESTIMATE!