Signs you may need a new roof.
Here are some signs that your roof might need to be replaced:
- If your roof system is older than 20 years, you might want to consider a new roof system rather than repairing your existing system.
- Your roof leaks in multiple areas.
- The shingles on your roof are excessively curled or buckled, or a number of tiles are cracked or missing.
- The roof is stained or covered with mossy growth.
- Ice dams form on your roof’s edge or in the gutters.
- Stains are appearing on interior walls, ceilings and attic rafters.
If you are unsure about repair or replacement, contact Twin Cities Siding Professionals for advice and an inspection.
GET A FREE ROOF INSPECTION AND ASSESSMENT
If you are considering repairing or replacing your roof, your first step should be to call Twin Cities Siding Professionals for a free, no obligation roof inspection and assessment. No contractor can provide an accurate report on your roof from ground level. We will take the time to climb onto your roof and conduct a thorough and comprehensive inspection, then provide you with a written report of our findings to help you make an informed decision.
Find out how we can make your home safer, warmer and more valuable with a quality roofing system. Call Twin Cities Siding Professionals at (651) 967-0873 for a FREE roof inspection, evaluation and estimate.